cradledfemales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surprisign your girlfriend or wife with an ff lift

2 posters

Go down

surprisign your girlfriend or wife with an ff lift Empty surprisign your girlfriend or wife with an ff lift

Post  soclope Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Some of you have never seriously tried to ask your girlfriend or wife to go together in a place where another girl can lift her (something like a lift session).
Would you do it willingly? That is, i say, you'd bring your girlfriend or wife or girlfriend to a place where another woman will lift her.
And would you rather do something to surprise her, or would you say to her before?
By this I mean, you never thought to put such agree with someone who can lift her up (i mean friend or amazon like session girls) and arrange something to make sure that you, for example, after let the lifter (amazon or friend) at home without sayng to your girlfriend (or wife) that when, then, she will arrive at home with you she will be lifted by surprise, so that when you'll arrive home with your girlfriend or wife, you will find there , the girl (amazon or friend) who will takes your wife or girlfriend by surprise and lifts her in air, surprising her so that you can look to see her reaction!

soclope

Back to top Go down

surprisign your girlfriend or wife with an ff lift Empty Re: surprisign your girlfriend or wife with an ff lift

Post  notofmcarries Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 am

I first need to get a girlfriend, sure would be a dream come true to find one that's okay or even better enjoys being carried by women. If I keep dreaming surely it will come true Very Happy If I do manage to get a girlfriend, after countless carries by myself I'll be sure to try to get some ff activity going! Naturally I'll be looking for a light girlfriend, easier to be carried by a wider range of people as we all know in real life most women aren't very strong and aren't able to carry an average weight woman in their arms for any length of time Sad

notofmcarries

Back to top Go down